Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pendley Pictures

 Charles Hutchinson - Father of Jane Hutchinson Pendley

 Edith Thomas - Mother of Jane Hutchinson Pendley

 Caroline Hutchinson - sister to Jane.  Died as a young girl.

 Charley & Nell (Jane's brother & sister-in-law)

 Aunt Kate Thomas with Jane as a young girl - in Oak Creek Canyon after Jane's mother died.

 Don, Tom & Frank Pendley at the ranch in Oak Creek
 Frank & Jane Pendley spraying the apple orchard

 Frank Pendley on horse

 Frank Pendley with pigs & chickens

 Jane Pendley at Slide Rock

 Don, Jane and Tom Pendley (Only Tom was in the Navy...kid brother Don just liked trying on the sailor suit.)

 Frank & Jane Pendley's wedding photo





2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am creating a family tree and am a direct ancestor to the Pendley family but I don't know if it is the same one as yours. My grandmother was Mary Francis Pendley married to Thomas Melton Bircheat. My father was Bailey Bircheat.
    Do these names sound familiar? If so, please contact me at: kawinomad54@gmai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen those names, but can you tell me your grandma's parents names?

      Delete